22.3.09

Haba Haba Hama...

Sooooooooo....I bought Hama beads from Jakarta for about A YEAR already and I haven't made ANYthing...yet..

until last week..


(AGAIIN LAST WEEK was my non-school-related-productive week)
I made this necklace..

in which i L*O*V*E
:}

I made the pattern free hand... myself.... ( YAY D.I.Y.!)

please note the Terry Richardson-esque photos// :}

Me looking high...


Look! I look like kate moss.. LOLLL...


zoom in..zoom in


I used me digi-cam and photoshop.
(C'mon..I don't have any SLR or professional massive flash)


anywayss yeah. I just have to post this in..

Initially I only make the fang, because I want that only in the first place..
but then when I showed them to my cousin's gf, she couldn't recognize that it's a fang...
so she suggested that I should put eyes on it..
so I tried...

...
but somehow it looks like cdg's heart if I put both eyes...
because I couldn't think of any other normal still-cartoony-but-edgy eyes.....
and..plus it looks too predictable and normal for it to have 2 eyes...
so I decided to put just one. UNO. i. satu. siji.....
...
and..

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turns out..
I definitely am so gonna make some more of thisss...............................


Massive Earrings!!

ps. I still have some more wardrobe photos I haven't post in

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
page counter