18.5.09

gap months

I dedicate this post for myself..and the people from Lasalle who has been working their brains and guts out to get their assignments ready on time.......

Here are the things I have been working on for I don't know how effing long it's been since I wrote the last post.

it took me...eff eff eff ing long to decide which....LAYOUT..COLOR...TEXT...IMAGES...JESUS...my head hurts just thinking about the things I needed to do before the due effing date.
I don't know whether I'm the one whose being slow or it's just plain ..tricky to decide....
anyways...I guess it was worth the torture?

This is for Fashion Design Studio Subject..









and the fabric library...
which contains..the fabric of course..
:)
and and and I didn't take any picture of my Visual&Presentation Portfolio..smart move,del.
well..
note to self: never bind all of your books during assessment week....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
page counter