11.3.09

I really...

as in..

really need to actually put things in my blog.


to make things more organized...
*me, being organized here with 'higgledy-piggledy' entitled blog
*

and so for you who doesn't know what higgledy-piggledy means,
well..

higgledy-piggledy |ˈhigəldē ˈpigəldē|
adverb & adjective in confusion or disorder : [as adv. ] bits of paper hanging higgledy-piggledy on the furniture and walls | [as adj. ] a higgledy-piggledy mountain of newspapers.

ORIGIN late 16th cent.: rhyming jingle, probably with reference to the irregular herding together of pigs.


I don't know..
I just think that if I put things here. the readers will judge me and so on and so on lalala...

plus. I feel that my fashion expression is draining...
I'm not really sure if it's proper for me to say that I blame my major -that is fashion- for making me a bit jaded about fashion.
I know.. I know.. I'm not suppose to think that way since I theoretically love fashion. Don't get me wrong.. I do.
...
really!

I guess I'm married to it. lol.
you know how married couple stays together.
they are in a love hate relationship.
they stay together rise and fall happy or sad.. and so on and so on..
lalala.....

you know...
unconditional love.

love love love.
overrated.


personal adornment.
lalala..
okay I'm being random.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
page counter