12.3.09

Visual&Presentation

Being a right brainer practically makes me a visualist (apparently there's no such word as a visualist but u get my point)
Image source: here

I am definitely a right brainer.
as in.. I see things from its aesthetical value..
I know..I know that is so shallow.. but hey, someone has to be the &^%$
....
.
...
.
...
the dots are cute.
...
well yeah anyways.
I made these sketches for my digital Visual & presentation class..
I kindasorda like it.. but I know I could have done more..Idk..
something with the color...or the lines etc...
...
I just can't be bothered...*yet*
....
So I had to make

Nude croquis-- raw image (2B pencil on normal paper) & the Ai colored in images. I have no idea how to use mesh tool.. but hey,I tried :}



I kinda like how it turns out, though I know I exaggerate much on the waist and calves..oh welll oh welll... my lecturer told us to 'draw it with personalities!' so there you go...
And with the clothes on


Technical drawing--


Luella SS'09 collection
Images source: here


the ruffles blew up my head........


Just Cavalli SS'09 Collection
Images source: here


the sequins is hahahaha... hahahahaha... yeah it drove me fuckmad.
AND..I got a D on the technical drawings....~~ f yeah.
well..at least I gained my Ai skill.

Mr.Brightside is my life anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
page counter