11.3.09

Level 1.1 Sjites

Okay.. so I've been meaning to post this somewhere, in case my blackmac turn me down *again*..

so that the world *at least the virtual world*
knows that I made this once in my life...

so when I'm dying someday at the age Idk,, 99..I can say that I made this when I was 19...( back when I was a teenager,...sheez..)

So for fashion management class..
I have to make a business report of a RTW company..and I have to stick to that company for the whole effing semester.
..
so I chose ..yes..yes.. Balenciaga
pronounced Ba-land-see-ya-gah....

though I had some confusion when I heard Madame Menkes pronounced it Ba-long-see-ya-gah during her interview with...the creative director..


Nicolas Ghesquiere(pronounced Nee-khol-a Gess-khee-air), you can watch it here on youtube.
by the way on the back is one of his FW07 collection (inspired by one of C.Balenciaga's design).



So this image above is Suzy Menkes, Iternational Herald Tribune Fashion reporter&editor. I always wonder..why her hair looks like she's using hair roller........somehow she reminds me of my grandma from my mom, she's big in size, and she once had her hair rolled and actually went to church with it.....err..yeah..
well anyways...

I don't know why.. I have the tendencies of slurring...and losing a point of what I'm suppose to say in the first place.
note that I'm 20....
okay..
okay..
anywaysss...

I had to make a trend forecasting for friggin SS 2010.....
Even the forecaster hasn't tought of that yet.
...
sheez.
long story short I got a Beautiful B for this.
yay me.
(please note that getting a B from this particular lecturer is like witnessing sun eclipse)
:9
so yeah..........

This is the Feature Board, basically tells you about the company's profile, the characteristics and all.

and this....

is the mood board for the forecast-ed trend for Balenciaga 2010..I AM NOT SAYING THAT IT IS.. i aint no psychic....that reminds me of sylvia browne. well okay.

anyways..
I personally love the one that got rejected.. hahaha...

...
well.. Idk.. I kinda like both.

well yeah.. all of them are all in A3 size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
page counter