21.5.09

10May09

I suck at stealing, lying, and the whatnot. But I did steal something for the sake of me being there for the AFF's closing show: Vivienne Westwood for Anglomania. :9
I can't risk the thought of:
  • 'maybe she will be there in person'
  • if she was really there I won't be able to sleep well for the rest of my life regreting
well she wasn't there but she did make an effort to make a video greeting everyone who's there that night. (that includes me! :9)



I can't really say I was dissapointed because she wasn't there. I was pleased to see her show, with the whimsical, mockery, playful, and -as usual- rebellious style of design. Through the make-up, hair, head pieces, iridescent fabrics, cuttings, styling etc etc. And of course: COLORS COLORS COLORS









Image source: here

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
page counter