19.5.09

Late.AFF'09.1

Since it's already my hols, I want to keep my schedule tight, so I will not end up potato-couch-ing or found dead on my bed, with my back already shaped like my pillow.
One of the things I did is by volunteering at Singapore's Audi Fashion Festival 2009.

let me name some of the showcase that AFF'09 will be having from 6-10th of May

......

MARC JACOBS

GARETH PUGH

VIVIENNE WESTWOOD

CHRISTIAN LACROIX


...
......

can't it be anymore major than this?
(actually it can, if all the designers actually came to the show)
the wild card goes to Gareth Pugh!

well God taught us to not take things for granted, and to appreciate what you have, and stop wanting what you can't have....
so let's just breathe in the moment.. :)
here are some images to feed you..

they played the video















Last 7 images: Dazed Digital

Comments: by observing Matthew Stone's pictures it's rather clear to me that -again- the emphasis of Gareth Pugh AW09 collection is on: texture.

Last note: I have a video of Vivienne Westwood greeting everyone who came to the show
*including moi, who successfully sneaked in to the show* and I'm gonna post it soon after I found the cable for my camera.

anyways, guess who got lucky ;9


Astrina, Me & The Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
page counter